the ily but i don’t know it yet look
when derek thought pulling pigtails was an acceptable way of flirting still
when stiles realised he was hot shit and thought derek should know, and that derek should ride him quick snap, (stiles’ flirting was way better than derek’s lbr)
that whole ~come get this, come hither vibe
the whole it’s not gonna suck itself thing derek had going in the finale, like he’d finally given up on any level of subtlety
their first peter gabriel boombox IN UR EYES moment
also when they touched and quite clearly realised they were soulmates
could be a myriad of things tbh
- no dylan, no show, they have to wait for him
- whoever has left from the “main” cast has confused and distressed jeff SO MUCH he had to spend a whole month writing six new hetero relationships IT TAKES TIME OKAY, HE HAS TO WRITE SEVERAL KEY MAKE OUT SCENES
- nobody really wants to come back, and they’re all trying desperately to do new things that make them too busy to ever return to film teen wolf
- the continuity and plot holes in the show gave several of the writers break downs, and they left. jeff’s okay with them leaving, but he couldn’t remember all of his actual characters names like, which ones are on the show still?? which ones haven’t i killed? haha A BOY AND A GIRL NEED TO MAKE OUT. that is all i know. god i’m great. and writing such amazing underdeveloped crapshack het relationships mixed in with lack of screentime for characters that were given a shit about PLUS SEVEN VILLAINS WITH UN NECESSARILY LONG SCENE is taking him a while.
- the writers just don’t know what to do with Lydia, but they need her for actual viewers, and so they’re scratching their heads over JUST WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR REMAINING FEMALE LEAD. because obviously there’s so little to do with a genius brilliant sophisticated damaged grieving amazeballs 17 year old girl. nobody relates to Lydia at all. now, if there was some way they could have Parrish in EVERY SCENE WITH HER.
- they have to plan out the shirtless moments for each episode, and then work the rest of the episode around them, and that’s one hell of a head scratcher.
- so many of the fans they relied on for word of mouth, free advertising, internet chatter and the like are done, and because of the awkward radio silence they need longer to drum up interest with the v special ~needed audience
- who are all still watching awkward and faking it, despite there being bisexual and gay characters with screen time in both. DUN DUN DUN.
- jeff needs 8 months to plan a riveting befuddling mess of a season five with less than half his original cast and a bunch of newcomers the viewers didn’t take to like he so expected them to
- there are some writers on the show that actually write half decent episodes and plan out GOOD storylines, but then Jeff has to take them, check them, draw gigantic red pen all over them and change them so they make one thousand per cent less sense.
- idk, he writes for himself, ask him on the tw tumblr i’m sure he’ll get back to you with a clear, concise, honest answer that doesn’t include hot button words like shirtlessness, romance or MORE SHIRTLESSNESS.
Oh, what, you mean, like, “Hey, dad, Derek Hale’s in my room… Bring your gun”?